Thursday, October 27, 2011

Decorations!

Martha Stewart ghosts!

Alex and I decided while looking through Martha's catalog that we would make these ghosts!
We were thinking of hardware stores nearby and I remembered that there was an Anawalt pretty close... An Anawalt on Pico & Sepulveda... We simultaniously said, "Pico and Sepulveda?!?!"
"Pico and Sepulveda! Pico and Sepulveda! Pico and Sepulveda!" If any of you have seen The Forbidden Zone or know who Lee Press-on and the Nails are, you'll understand our enthusiasm for "Pico & Sepulveda!"

 Take the two sticks of wood and put them together leaving only a little room at the top. Use zip-ties diagonally each way to secure them together.
 Wrap led lights all around the sticks and cover them with cheesecloth.
 Stick the carved pumpkins(I used funkins so they would last) on top, put the lights inside...
 ...and you're done!
Lucy chillin in front of my Martha Stewart ghost :)

Lights!



Love these guys...











This is my Halloween bunny... I've had it since I can remember. <3



It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween...!

No comments:

Post a Comment