Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Winning Dresss!

What am I wearing? Betsey Johnson of course!

Deciding what I was going to wear to the Golden Globes wasn't a hard decision at all thanks to Samy at the B.J. Century City. Thank you Kelsey, Ashley, Monica and Tessie too! Check out Tessie's styling page, it's pretty swell... https://www.facebook.com/tessiestyleconsultingservices

The only question was, do I care if people stare or should I tone it down... I say stare away!

So this was the dress I chose:


The Descendants, Homeland and Modern Family weren't the only winners that night...

The dress that I wore had everyone coming up to me and telling me how in love they were with it, how they wished they could wear something like that, how bold I was and how stunning I looked.

Flashy? Who cares... I wear what I want, why should I care what anyone else thinks? People stare no matter what I wear, I might as well be happy. I like being colorful, flamboyant, frilly and bright! Life is about FUN!



This dress embodies fun and a carefree look. I don't wear things for attention, but I certainly to mind it if I get it :)

So here are some more fun photos from a fun night at the Golden Globes...!

Lauren Michelle Kutasi (LoDid Designs) My fashion partner in crime <3

My acting coach, Bernard Hiller.
Laurel Bernard (FoxTelevision) She's known me since I was a baby <3
Andy Serkis and I. He's amazingly talented. It was an absolute delight working with him on Apes.

Matthew Lilliard was very please with The Descendants win! As he should be!

F.O.X. PUNK!

No comments:

Post a Comment