Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NO. It wasn't.


As much as I don't give 2 fudge cakes for J. Ho.... That was not nipple... sorry... but it wasn't. That's called a shadow... It happens to me all the time. It's just the shadow that the fabric creates when breasts are packaged tight. All it is, is that her left (our right) breast is squeezed in a bit tighter, just slightly.  Trust me. I never ever ever would "defend" J Lo for any reason, but people will point this out to me and I'll look down and go, "Um... that's nowhere NEAR where my nipple is, but okay..."





I saw her interview on the red carpet, saw her ladies, nothing screamed "NIPPLE!" to me and in all the photos, nothing, people don't know what fudgsicle they're talking about... If you take a look at all my facebook pics, esp ones from Sunday night, you'll see what I'm talking about in 1 or 2 of them...

I would have photoshopped it out if it was actual nipple. So there!  I just felt the need to explain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment