Friday, February 24, 2012

The Power of LOVE.

I am a firm believer in giving love and spreading positivity.

No matter what life has thrown at you, no matter what negativity is in your world, it's important to take all of bad and turn it into good. Treat others the way you wish to be treated.

I also believe in using the universe to help yourself. If there's something you need, something you want or are lacking, think about everything you see as a mirror. If you put positivity out there, you will get positivity back. Now, I know that there are a lot of you out there who think that even though they're constantly giving, loving and trying to be happy, that they still only get the bad things in return. What I have to say to you is... be patient and help encourage hope, love and happiness by trusting that you will get what you need. None of us "deserve" or are "entitled" to success, riches, happiness or the love and affection of another. We have to give in order to receive.


Whenever I'm feeling hopeless, hurt, sad, in pain or that I simply just need a hug... I just give love, hope, company, attention, compassion to someone else! I just feel compelled to give what I need to someone else. It just makes sense. If I'm feeling this way... someone else must be feeling this way too. So if I am able to help someone else feel better and give them a state change in a positive way, then that will in return make me feel better too. It will give me the positivity that I need. A little bit goes a long way... Just when you think you don't have something, you find out that you do!

We all have love and power inside of us. Sometimes it just takes someone's needs to help us find it. I know it sounds so cliche, but it's true. Giving to others, helping and improving another person's life really does feel good. When you give, you're not only giving to someone else, but you're giving back to yourself too!


So if you need a hug... hug someone else. If you're feeling down... Smile at a stranger. You'd be surprised how much the smile of a stranger can really make someones day and completely turn it around. I know it does for me! The kindness of a stranger is more powerful than you know.

Life isn't perfect. There's loss, tragedy, struggle and sadness. We can't change the past and we can't change what we have no control over. But we can continue to live, grow and love in spite of all the bad. We can spread goodness. It may appear as though evil always wins. But in the end, truth, beauty, freedom and love are stronger and will triumph now matter how dark or painful life can be.


We can't always be perfect or happy. But we must know that the weather changes. Nothing is certain. I might be sad today, but it's my life and if I want to be happy, I will find a way to be happy. I may have been hurt, but in time I will heal. Even while i'm healing I will live the way I want to live. I may have been victimized, but I will fight for my victory. I will be free and I will love... and I will give my freedom, love and compassion to others.




Give. Live. Love.

<3

xxx
( )( )
(=':'=)
(")_(")o
Emma Bunnie

1 comment: