Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday... Mr. Hitchcock...

I will watch Marnie today in your honour...
Marnie is such an underrated Hitchcock film. It just might be my absolute favorite. Now... When I say that something is my "favorite" I am in no way implying that it is the "best." There is a difference. But yes, Marnie is my favorite and right along side it is Shadow of a Doubt. I love those the most out of all of his films. The subject matter in Marnie is one that I identify with quite greatly. Mark Rutland, played by Sean Connery, is so terrifying and aggressive but he's also the only man she can really trust.
In fact... since I'm recovering from a tonsillectomy, I will watch Marnie, The Birds, Shadow of A Doubt and North By Northwest in your honour!
My Hair Styling Final
Have a wonderful Birthday... <3
...Many Screams...

Emma Bunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment