Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Family That Plays Together...

This is a post to honor of the love that I have for my siblings. <3 They mean the world to me.
Emma-Bunnie, Mia-Kat & Hannah-Bear
We are all so different, we have completely different blood and personalities yet somehow... some way... by some magical force that surrounds us... We couldn't be more inseparable.
Jesse is holding Hannah-Bear and that's me on the right with my NY sister Abra <3
We didn't always get along (putting it nicely) but that's to be expected of children and teens. Now that we're older, we appreciate each other more and accept each others differences. We spend as much time together as we possibly could : )
Mia-Kat, Hannah-Bear, Lauren "LoLo" and I at Coral Tree Cafe in Brentwood Summer '10
I love that we have almost nothing in common except for our tenacity and refusal to tolerate B.S...
Baby Mia-Kat and I... Note my "I Know What You Did Last Summer" baseball cap/
I'm my most wild, goofy and "don't give a flying saucer" when I'm around them and I wouldn't have it any other way....

They sometimes think I'm a freak, can you blame them? But at least they find me entertaining : )
Enjoy these photos of us having Super-Happy-Fun-Times together!
Skinny Cow ice cream!

Charlie-girl!
Awww yeeeah... We're awesome : )
My wonderful and amazing brother Jesse Jacobs <3
J. J.
*Brotherly/Sisterly Love*
( V )
(=':'=)
(")_(")o

Emma Bunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment