Thursday, August 11, 2011

I LOVE B.J.!

Betsey Johnson that is...

Aside from her incredibly fun, flirty casual wear and gorgeous party dresses, Betsey has a way of making her name extremely successful while not compromising a thing when it comes to her designs. Her clothing designs are the perfect blend of sweet and spooky. A pink flowery dress with hidden accents of skulls and knives. Sometimes her dresses are fearlessly splattered in guns, devils, swans, cigarettes and spiders... I love it!

It's like her designs were tailor made for me : )



Never have I ever been able to wear a strapless dress comfortably and without fear of popping out!


Her sexy-cute cocktail dresses are sized by the bust. Not every style is consistant though. In one dress I'm a 6, in another I'm an 8, a 10, a small, a large and then in all the rest I'm a 4... But I'm a different size everywhere I go anyways. Betsey or not.

Besides... Her dresses give my boobies all the support they need ; )

When I got back from working on Apes in Vancouver and I took a walk around Century City... I thought I was dreaming when I saw that a brand new Betsey Johnson had just opened. As a matter of fact, the Vancouver Betsey Johnson on Alberni street was the first time I had gone into a B.J. store in years : ) Jacob, who works there, was awesome and sold me my Black Swan Oscar dress!

Natalie and I at the Fox party.
My wonderful and incredibly talented mom, Nancy.

What I love the most about going to the B.J.C.C. is the great customer service. The guys and dolls that work there are not only fun, but incredibly helpful in finding the perfect dress for your body and they make sure you look damn fine... 


Samy (pictured above) is my "personal stylist." He knows exactly what I like and what I'm going to love when a new shipment comes in. There's nobody I trust more, to go to in a hurry, when I need the perfect frock to wear for a special event.

I have never, ever, had such a wonderful shopping experience... ever...



What can I say? I am addicted to B.J. <3

XOXO!
Emma Bunnie

Follow her on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/#!/xoBetseyJohnson
www.betseyjohnson.com
https://www.facebook.com/betseyjohnsoncenturycity
http://twitter.com/#!/BetseyJohnsonCC

Follow me too :)
http://twitter.com/#!/EmmaBunnie

1 comment:

  1. Betsey has always been a fave of mine, too! Great blog, Emma. Thanks for the reminder... Etsy, here I come for some Betsey...

    ReplyDelete