Thursday, August 11, 2011

ABOUT ME: EMMA BUNNIE...

Hello there, freaks... weirdos... and, yes, even you normies :)

About me:
I'm a Jill of all trades... I have creative ADD and I love it. If there's something I want to do, I will do it. (Whether I'm actually good or not is up for debate) Tee hee... I love animals, the environment, world peace, etc... But I love me some blood, guts and gore :) Violence is alright, as long as it stays on the screen. Imagination is a wonderful thing, it should never be wasted nor discouraged.

I've been wanting to start a blog to put all of my seemingly senseless nonsense out into the internet for all of you to read. Art is my life. I love to paint, draw, sculpt, sew, dance, sing, write, act, direct, perform practically anything, scrapbook, make personal cards, airbrush and play with hair/makeup/wardrobe. Costumes and creating characters (and re-creating them) are my obsession. I love any and all things film, horror, bizarre, makeup and glamour related. So that's basically the kind of nonsense I will be spewing. I just had my tonsil removed, so of course, I decided to start today!

Enjoy : )

Bunny Karloff

*Guts & Stitches*















Emma Bunnie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment